After the grueling winter some regions experienced this winter, many folks are itching to get outdoors and feel a little sun this spring. No matter where you live, answer spring’s siren call with these cleaning, freshening and gardening projects to keep your home in top shape.
1. Inspect decks, fences and paths.
2. Clean the siding.
3. Declutter your living space.
4. Make a green commitment for Earth Day.
5. Refresh your entryway, inside and out.
6. Enhance a view with flowers.
7. Set up outdoor rooms.
8. Plant a cut-flower garden for homegrown bouquets.
9. Make a clean sweep of your cleaning tools.
10. Tidy up outdoor supplies.
READ MORE from Laura Gaskill, Houzz
This content is not the product of the National Association of REALTORS®, and may not reflect NAR's viewpoint or position on these topics and NAR does not verify the accuracy of the content.